Sunday 3 October 2021

Day 3 Dogtober - Snoopy

Hello again and welcome back to Dogtober! I hope you are all enjoying it so far and maybe even want to participate as well. Today's prompt is good old Snoopy from Peanuts. When I think of Snoopy I think of three people in my life, my wonderful Grandma Teri who had an old Snoopy plush from the 70s on her couch for the longest time, my dear friend Kayla who just loves this pup and has a large Snoopy I made for her a year ago which I will post a photo of below, and finally my online mutual since back in the Tumblr days Bethany who never fails to retweet the Snoopy content onto my timeline.

Today I offer you two different Snoopys, the very large one I made for my friend Kayla last year, and a very tiny Snoopy I made for her desk at work this year. I hope they both bring her joy, and I hope they make you smile as well.

Tiny Snoopy was made with Lion's Brand A Star is Born: Naptime Yarn in white and Bernat Velvet in Blackbird.

Large Snoopy was made with Charisma™ Yarn by Loops & Threads® in white, and Bernat Velvet in Blackbird.

Unfortunately, both of these guys were free-handed so I don't have a pattern to offer today, but if anyone is interested I may make another of the tiny Snoopy and write up the pattern for him then, let me know if that is something that is wanted.

Keep an eye on my blog or follow me on Instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for Dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

 

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...