Sunday 17 October 2021

Day 17 Dogtober - Pochacco

No pattern today for Dogtober, no new doll either. Today I want to share with you a very old project I made. Back in 2018 when I was first learning how to make Amigurumi I took a book out of my local library called Hello Kitty Crochet by Mei Li Lee. My grandmother's birthday was just coming up and she was currently in the ICU. I decided to try my best and make her a little Pochacco. He was lumpy and far from great but as she recovered in the hospital she held him constantly. It meant so much to me. She passed away in January this year and the little guy was brought back to me. I tried to clean him up a bit, he's still lumpy, but it shows me how far I've come and how much the things I make mean to the people I love.
If you're just beginning in your crochet, I believe you can get to whatever level you want to, all you gotta do is try.
Also I highly recommend this book for beginners as it has so many simple patterns and heck who doesn't love Sanrio!
As always keep an eye on my blog or follow me on instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.
 

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...