Monday 18 October 2021

Day 18 Dogtober - Blues Clues

Today I offer you another freehand for Dogtober. A tiny little Blue from Blues Clues. Tomorrow is a big one so I had to save some time. Blues Clues was one of my favourite shows when I was younger, and the Humongous Entertainment games were a staple and still kind of are in my life lol. This Blue is based off of art of her used in the ABC Song from Blues Clues & You!
I hope you all are enjoying all the free patterns so far but sometimes I gotta have a little break!
As always keep an eye on my blog or follow me on instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...