Friday 15 October 2021

Day 15 Dogtober - Makkachin from Yuri on Ice

Welcome back to Dogtober. For today I freehanded a little pup. I've been super busy and I hope you've been enjoying all the free patterns so far. There's been a couple more complex ones that have really killed me to get done is such a short amount of time so I am thankful for simple dogs like Makkachin.
Thank you for all the support so far. I hope I can make it through all them until the end of the month. 😅

As always keep an eye on my blog or follow me on instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...