Saturday 9 October 2021

Day 9 Dogtober - FREE Koromaru (Persona) Pattern

 

I have never played any Persona games but one of my earlier freehand projects was this guy as a gift for a friend. I thought I'd give him another go so he was added to my Dogtober list. He follows a similar base pattern to many of my other dogs there are photos regarding the base pattern on the Palamute pattern that you can check out.


Like always my patterns are written with US terms.
 

Materials:

  • Medium weight yarn in grey and white.
  • Crochet hook, I used a 3.25mm.
  • Fabric Glue
  • Black permanent marker.
  • White, black, cream, grey, pink and blue felt.
  • Stuffing or scraps to stuff with.
  • Felting needle


Body:

In grey.
1: MR (6)
2: INC x6 (12)
3: (1SC, INC) x6 (18)
4: (2SC, INC) x6 (24)
5-6: 24SC (24)
7: (2SC, DEC) x6 (18)
8: 18SC (18)
9: (2SC, INC) x6 (24)
10: 24SC (24)
11: (2SC, DEC) x6 (18)
12: (1SC, DEC) x6 (12)
Stuff
13: DEC x6 (6)
Finish off and close up.


Feet x4:

In white.
1: CH5 then turn and work in a round
2: SC3, SC3 in 1 chain, SC3 (9)
3: BLO SC9 (9)
Change to grey.
4: 2SC, (BLO DEC) x2, 3SC (7)
5-7: SC7 (7)
Finish off leave tail for sewing

If you are having trouble with the feet check out this video.


Neck:

In grey.
1: CH12, connect each end and work in a round.
2-3: SC12 (12)


Head:

Start in white
1: MR (6)
2: INC x6 (12)
3-5: SC12 (12)
6: In grey: FLO 1SC, INC, In white: FLO 1SC, INC, In grey: FLO 1SC, INC. In white both loops: (1SC, INC) x3 (18)
7: In grey: 2SC, INC, In white: 2SC, INC, In grey: 2SC, INC, In white: (2SC, INC) x3 (24)
8-9: In grey: 12SC. In white: 12SC (24)
10: In grey: (2SC, DEC) x3, In white: (2SC, DEC) x3
Finish in grey
11: (1SC, DEC) x6 (12)
Stuff
12: DEC x6 (6)

Ears x2:
 
In Grey
1: CH5, turn
2: SL, 1SC, 1DC, 1TB finish off.

Tummy:
 
In white.
1: CH13, turn
2: 24HDC around (24) Finish off.
 
Tail:
 
In grey
1: CH8, turn
2: SL, 1SC, 5HDC, finish off.

Assembly:
  • Stitch neck to head, neck to body then tummy piece starting at the chin.
  • Attach the ears legs and tail.
  • Make eyes and nose out of felt and glue them on.
  • Felt on cream coloured felt to make a shirt.
  • Make wings out of felt and glue them on.
  • make collar out of blue and grey felt and attach with glue.
  • Draw on a mouth with marker, and glue on a pink tongue.
You're done, enjoy your new friend!
Keep an eye on my blog or follow me on Instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for Dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

You can sell items made with this pattern with credit to me as the pattern writer. You may not sell the pattern as your own.

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...