Sunday 10 October 2021

Day 10 Dogtober - Inugami Korone

Hi guys! Today for Dogtober I present Inugami Korone from Hololive. I know nothing about this character other than my partner retweets a lot of art on Twitter lol. I freehanded her and her hair gave me nightmares, as well as her face, I had no clue what to do for it. But I think her outfit was quite cute and fun to make.

Keep an eye on my blog or follow me on Instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for Dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...