Thursday 21 October 2021

Day 21 Dogtober - Digby (Animal Crossing)

For today's Dogotber post I have Digby from Animal Crossing! He was a lot of work and I'm still working out the pattern. I hope to release it by January next year, possibly with his sister and a Raincoat!
BTW where was this guy in the Happy Home Paradise? He's literally the Happy Home guy?! Anyways, If you're wanting to be a Pattern Tester for me for this pattern please get in contact with me as I want him tested between NOV2021-JAN2022. He's a lot of different pieces so he definitely needs to be tested lol.
As always keep an eye on my blog or follow me on Instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for Dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.


Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...