Wednesday 6 October 2021

Day 6 Dogtober - WobbleDogs!

It's Dogtober time again. I dont have a pattern for you today, but actually a game recommendation, WobbleDogs. It is available on Steam in Early Access and it's the strangest and wackiest thing I've ever played in a long time. I put this on the Dogtober list purely because I like it and want more people to know about it. My partner bought it for me for my birthday and I've had a really good time with it. In the game you get to breed and mutate these dog-like creatures. This is just a pure stream of consciousness because I need a break from writing patterns for a day but I hope you enjoy my wobbly dog.

He was made with Craft Smart Value Yarn and was entirely freehanded. His rectangular body is kind of wonky, I find it really hard to crochet and stuff cube or flat sided shapes. It's something I need to work on. If anyone had any recommendations on ways to make better cubes in Amigurumi please lmk!

As always keep an eye on my blog or follow me on instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...