Sunday 31 October 2021

Day 30 Dogtober - Rex (Fallout New Vegas)

Thank you for all your support this month for Dogtober! Rex is a day late due to me not being able to find a suitable piece of plastic for his brain case! But I think i found one that worked out:
Its the cap from a bottle of micellar water!
He's made with basically the exact same pattern as Koromaru except different colour transition and a different tail. A lot of my dogs this month were made with that base pattern.
I wasn't able to make 2 of the dogs on my list and 1 was a cheat day so in total I made 28 dolls this month! I hope you enjoyed the patterns and the dolls. Now I am going to take a much needed rest!

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...