Sunday 24 October 2021

Day 24 Dogtober - Pluto

Today is another classic pup, this time from Disney. I freehanded this little Pluto out of Bernant Baby Velvet for my friend's Birthday. 
I made him have a cute lying down position similar to his TsumTsum but with more shape to his body.

There are still more free patterns to come for the end of Dogtober so as always keep an eye on my blog or follow me on instagram @MarikoHamade this month for more Dogtober showcases and free patterns.

Be sure to tag me in any posts of your creations for dogtober and use the hashtag #DogtoberArt2021 I'll be sure to share them to my Instagram story.

Sprigatito Pokemon Free Pattern!

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the Pokémon Direct and the new starters that were shown off. Today I offer you a free pattern for the grass ty...